Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lucas Arts Big Reveal?!

After calming down from getting over excited about a new Star Wars Battlefront game, I decided to just blast away at websites and googles queries trying to find as much information as possible. I shot over to Game Informers website and wouldn't ya know, there on the front page is an article about the big reveal from Starwars.com.

As I was reading the article Game Informer has fallen to the speculation of so many like you and I. This time however, this speculation truly has potential. At the end of the article, GI stated that

"Curiously, though, we were actually sent the image by LucasArts, the video game publishing branch of Lucasfilm, making some of us wonder if there might be a game-related announcement coming."

See, I totally overlooked that subtle but very important hint. After reading the article I skimmed my trash box in my email and lo and behold, I received the same image from LucasArts as well. NOT just Lucasfilm.

So people, are we to expect Star Wars: Battlefront 3? The future is looking just a little bit brighter. I will keep everyone posted with up to the minute news as I find it.

Check out the original article here

Comments?

No comments: