Monday, May 2, 2011

E3 Around the Corner

Hey all,

As you know E3 is swiftly approaching us, with ground breaking news coming from Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft, this is sure to be one of the best E3's to date. As always, I will be covering every ounce of news I pick up and it will be delivered to you. So make sure you check back frequently for all your up to date gaming news!

Now as far as news is concerned, Nintendo is expected to announce their new next gen console at this show. There is a ton of speculation as to what it could be. Michael Pachter from Wedbush Morgan Securities, called the ball on this way back and now Nintendo has followed his prediction.

So what do you all think its gonna be? A larger DS that utilizes 2 screens (your tv and one on the controller), or perhaps a powerful performance based console to compete with Sony and Microsoft?

You tell me! Leave a comment or shoot me an email and let me know what you think Nintendo has up their sleeves.

No comments: