Friday, August 14, 2009

News and Info

Ok so here is the break down. First of all its been a while and I apologize. I have been on a two week trip and I also had to deal with my dads funeral and my nanas funeral. Its been rough.

But now, I have college starting next week so this wednesday will have a show then I don know when the next will be. I will try to keep you all posted.

Also, there is a possible tie in with The Gamesmen. They have a blog and most importantly a podcast. There are talks of it on the live shows on wed.

Another interesting tidbit is one of my best friends has started a station for more of a hardcore listening. Its called Chachi Radio.
So make sure to check it out. Ill have links and his stream posted.

Thanks and be sure to check out SVR Wednesday night!!!

No comments: